Corporation information: Society for Astrogeological Research
- Society for Astrogeological Research
- Gosalav VII - Moon 1 - Quafe Company Factory
- Tax rate:
- Corporation website:
- Science Group
Members of the Astrogeological Science Group are primarily engaged in scientific and cartographic research for the Gallente Federation and other Federal agencies. Our primary interest is the geological and geophysical processes on the rocky planets and satellites, but we also study temperate planets, with its unique geological and geophysical processes. Our diverse research topics include:
• remote sensing and monitoring studies of planetary surfaces,
• field studies of organic materials of interest in the field of astrobiology,
• laboratory analyses of ices and other materials,
• construction and analyses of digital image mosaics of the various planets and satellites, and
• 3-D visualization and modelling of irregular planetary bodies.
• The group participates in interstellar spaceflight missions, various science investigations on planets and moons, cartographic research and data processing development in support of the interstellar science community.